MATCHES is an online bowling competition concept by Lanetalk. In this guide, we go through all the necessary parameters. Later, when you create a Match and define your match settings you will see this concept has endless possibilities.
Welcome to the beginning of a new standard in bowling.
– Available to join in your center only (only visible in the app when visiting your center)
– Open to everyone in the center to participate, or protected with a password
– You select the format: amount of games, attempts, divisions, date periods etc.
– You can have multiple competitions running at the same time
– Bowlers can use the free version of the LaneTalk app to participate (no subscription needed)
– Reach out to email@example.com to add a center match admin to your center.
– Anyone with a LaneTalk account can be your match admin (Youth, League managers etc)
– You can create and manage your competitions in the LaneTalk app or in a Web portal.
(Make sure that you have been added as a Center match admin before following this instruction)
– Public web leaderboards
– Play in selected bowling centers worldwide
– These Matches are visible to everyone in the app’s play selector
– Participation criteria: open to all or locked with a password
– No participant limit
– Supports different divisions (youth, adult, senior, male, female)
– Supports the Lanetalk Global Handicap System
– Supports up to 20,000 participants per week
Pick any Match type, and you have created yourself a competition. Or put several together, configure each step to suit your format, and you have a tournament.